Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

VDRZANE
09-05-2000, 07:21 AM
especially the back window. It seems that no amount of elbow grease will get these out. What is this stuff, acid rain? How do I get rid of it? Also, I will be clay barring my paint within the next month or so, can this be used on the windows to clear them up?<p>Much thanks!!<br>Bryan

g. Braun
09-05-2000, 10:16 AM
<i><br>Try distilled white vinegar on a clean white cloth. The spots are most likely mineral deposits from hard water. <br>the vinegar is acidic (don't worry it won't hurt your car) and it will remove the spots.

VDRZANE
09-05-2000, 11:33 AM
<i><p>Try distilled white vinegar on a clean white cloth. The spots are most likely mineral deposits from hard water. <br>the vinegar is acidic (don't worry it won't hurt your car) and it will remove the spots. <p></i><br>

greg
09-05-2000, 05:24 PM
<i><br>especially the back window. It seems that no amount of elbow grease will get these out. What is this stuff, acid rain? How do I get rid of it? Also, I will be clay barring my paint within the next month or so, can this be used on the windows to clear them up?<p>Much thanks!!<br>Bryan<p></i><br>

rk
09-05-2000, 07:22 PM
<i><p>I have the same problem. It almost looks like small bubbles in the lamination. Bought some glass stripper (white pastey crap) sort of like a fine polishing compund at the local auto parts store and it works. It is a lot of polishing and messy to wash off.<p><br></i><br>

Ken ///M3
09-05-2000, 08:28 PM
<i><br>especially the back window. It seems that no amount of elbow grease will get these out. What is this stuff, acid rain? How do I get rid of it? Also, I will be clay barring my paint within the next month or so, can this be used on the windows to clear them up?<p>Much thanks!!<br>Bryan<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index