Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

95Dakar
09-06-2000, 05:24 PM
Lets set a place and time. From surveying posts that I have seen, it looks like this Sunday, the 10th, would be a good day to do this.<p>How about we pick a place in Jersey somewhere that is relatively central to everyone and just go from there? We all up for this?<p>Lets say... 10am at....<p>Maybe Philly?<p>Lets set this up guys. We will have a ton of M3's show up. Will be a blast.<br>

Josh
09-06-2000, 05:31 PM
NJ seems to be the most central location. I do not know NJ very well so how about some if the NJ residents suggest a place that is near some nice M3-Roads.

Dew
09-06-2000, 11:58 PM
how bout a rest stop on the parkway or turnpike?<br>

Dew
09-07-2000, 12:08 AM
alos check out http://www.automobilemag.com/archives/58.html<br>i took a few of these "great drives" in the past and had a blast on some of these hidden roads. There are a few which aren't that far away and would be great for M3s<br>just an idea<br>

PJ
09-07-2000, 09:03 AM
I would say the Lambertville/New Hope Area. There are some nice roads up and down the Deleware River.<p><p><i><br>NJ seems to be the most central location. I do not know NJ very well so how about some if the NJ residents suggest a place that is near some nice M3-Roads.<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index