Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

M3Z
03-03-2001, 03:31 PM
Has anybody seen the carbon fibre interior on the e36 M3 that comes from the factory? My '98 has but I have not seen it on any other car. The factory option was actually called techno wood I think. I am trying to figure out if anybody has matched it with an aftermarket cf. I want to buy more pieces for the interior but I don't know if it will match the cf that is already in there. Any input would be appreciated. thanks in advance!

Asian SC M3
03-03-2001, 04:06 PM
<i><br>Has anybody seen the carbon fibre interior on the e36 M3 that comes from the factory? My '98 has but I have not seen it on any other car. The factory option was actually called techno wood I think. I am trying to figure out if anybody has matched it with an aftermarket cf. I want to buy more pieces for the interior but I don't know if it will match the cf that is already in there. Any input would be appreciated. thanks in advance!<p></i><br>

Denny
03-03-2001, 08:18 PM
<i>Bekers sell the BMW LTW carbon fiber trim. It has red threads in it. Looks great. All that was available oem was the peice above the glovebox, the center consol, and the ash tray.<br>Has anybody seen the carbon fibre interior on the e36 M3 that comes from the factory? My '98 has but I have not seen it on any other car. The factory option was actually called techno wood I think. I am trying to figure out if anybody has matched it with an aftermarket cf. I want to buy more pieces for the interior but I don't know if it will match the cf that is already in there. Any input would be appreciated. thanks in advance!<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index