Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

racinbmw
06-13-2001, 12:55 PM
I am looking for a Dinan cold air intake for the 3 series BMW. If anyone knows of one for sale or knows where I can find one cheaper than buying it from them directly that would be great. Thanks! <p>

Useless Message Poster
06-13-2001, 01:00 PM
<i><br>I am looking for a Dinan cold air intake for the 3 series BMW. If anyone knows of one for sale or knows where I can find one cheaper than buying it from them directly that would be great. Thanks! <p></i><br>

OmeyHomey
06-13-2001, 02:47 PM
<i><br>I am looking for a Dinan cold air intake for the 3 series BMW. If anyone knows of one for sale or knows where I can find one cheaper than buying it from them directly that would be great. Thanks! <p></i><br>

Useless Message Poster
06-13-2001, 03:12 PM
<i><p>I am looking for a Dinan cold air intake for the 3 series BMW. If anyone knows of one for sale or knows where I can find one cheaper than buying it from them directly that would be great. Thanks! <p><br></i><br>

David
06-13-2001, 04:42 PM
Hi,<p>I have seen used ones crop up every so often. Keep an eye on the www.turnermotorsport.com classifide parts section. I have the 3.5" and used it with a 5 series HFM and a JimC chip on my M3 and it was fantastic. Now I use with my 3.0l Euro motor and it works great there too. If you have a 3 series other than the 95M3 then you are restriced to the 3" intake.<br>

CrzyLiki
06-13-2001, 07:21 PM
<i><p>I am looking for a Dinan cold air intake for the 3 series BMW. If anyone knows of one for sale or knows where I can find one cheaper than buying it from them directly that would be great. Thanks! <p><br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index