Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Stanley Blackwell
01-07-2002, 10:51 AM

///GILSM3
01-07-2002, 10:54 AM
<i><br> progress on my RX7 and I help out a friend worked on his Supra.<p></i><br>

Ripmaster
01-07-2002, 11:02 AM
<i><br> <p></i><br>

Bhambmwm3
01-07-2002, 11:14 AM
Damn crazy people. Glad i didnt have to use it.<br><i><br> <p></i><br>

ArcticFox
01-07-2002, 11:23 AM
<i><br>Damn crazy people. Glad i didnt have to use it.<p> <p><br></i><br>

Bhambmwm3
01-07-2002, 11:35 AM
I didnt even do anything. He was tailgaiting me bad & i wouldnt go any faster then 45 in a 30 (cops bad on this road) . He started cussing me out & acting like he was gonna hit me ( spinning his wheels behind me at lights). I jumped on the brakes & he had to lock his up. I gave him the one & only & then headed home. That crazy ****** followed me into my apt complex & came at me telling me he was gonna kill me. The **** freaked me out. He wasnt so agressive when i pointed my damn Sig P229 .40 at his head. If that had not scared him away the gold dots would have done the trick im sure. Im glad it didnt come to that but it almost did. if he had gotten a few more feet i think it would have been bad.<br>Well hopefully that will be my drama for the year.l<i><p>Damn crazy people. Glad i didnt have to use it.<p> <p><br></i><br>

NegCamber
01-07-2002, 01:11 PM
..on the SCCA course on Saturday. The course was set up for Sunday's event and no one was there, so I took advantage of it.<p>This was during a trio of test drives.<p>Couldn't make the actual event-- I had to help my buddy return his 95 M3 back to stock before he sells it today.<p>-Neg

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index