Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : 95 M5

Tim
02-04-1999, 03:21 PM
<i><br></i>Was the 95 M5 with the special Nuremberg "sic" suspension standard imported to the US. I want to buy a E34 M5 and want the newest one I can find.

kjk
02-04-1999, 04:05 PM
<i>: <br>: Was the 95 M5 with the special Nuremberg "sic" suspension standard imported to the US. I want to buy a E34 M5 and want the newest one I can find.<p></i>traderonline.com; classifieds2000.com. There are some sub40k mile cars out there in the $30-$35k range.

David Chen
02-05-1999, 01:33 AM
The M5 with the Nurburgring suspension was never offered in the U.S.<p>You can either buy a '93 M5 or if the suspension is more important, buy a '95 540i Sport with the Nurburgring suspension. Good luck finding the latter as there were only 200 or so brought over.<p>David<p><i>: <br>: Was the 95 M5 with the special Nuremberg "sic" suspension standard imported to the US. I want to buy a E34 M5 and want the newest one I can find.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index