Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : M3 versus M5

Stuart
02-22-1999, 07:20 PM
I am planning to buy either an E30 M3 or an E28 M5. Also, I am planning to upgrade the car with new wheels and a performance chip. Which car may be a better bet to buy? I am planning on having the BMW dealer work on the car.

Brann
02-23-1999, 01:37 AM
I am planning on having the BMW dealer work on the car.<p>There are any number of shops who will work on either car, and it'll cost you substantially less than a dealer would. You can find most of 'em on www.bmwlinks.com

kjk
02-23-1999, 09:38 AM
<i>: I am planning on having the BMW dealer work on the car.<p>: There are any number of shops who will work on either car, and it'll cost you substantially less than a dealer would. You can find most of 'em on www.bmwlinks.com<p></i>They will usually car about your car, especially an M, as much as you do.

Stuart
02-26-1999, 07:41 PM
I still prefer the dealer.<p>I have a friend who works at my local dealer, and he is the most meticulous mechanic I know. I also get the club discount.<p>Stuart<br>1993 525i<br>1998 323is<br>now adding 1988 M5

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index