Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tom
04-03-1999, 01:48 PM
Will it have some mods as the standard E39 ?

Craig
04-03-1999, 07:57 PM
<i>: Will it have some mods as the standard E39 ?<p></i>Someone I talk to who went to the New York<br>auto show told me these options. Integrated phone,<br>power rear sun shade, park distance control, split<br>rear seat, and an option to delete the rear spoiler at no charge. He also told me some dealers<br>will be getting so few of cars they won't be able<br>to spec out the color.I don't know if the nav.<br>system is standard or they did away with it. Craig

Tom
04-04-1999, 01:03 PM
<i>: : Will it have some mods as the standard E39 ?<p>: Someone I talk to who went to the New York<br>: auto show told me these options. Integrated phone,<br>: power rear sun shade, park distance control, split<br>: rear seat, and an option to delete the rear spoiler at no charge. He also told me some dealers<br>: will be getting so few of cars they won't be able<br>: to spec out the color.I don't know if the nav.<br>: system is standard or they did away with it. Craig<p></i>

Mr. V
04-05-1999, 02:02 AM
<i>: : Will it have some mods as the standard E39 ?<p>: Someone I talk to who went to the New York<br>: auto show told me these options. Integrated phone,<br>: power rear sun shade, park distance control, split<br>: rear seat, and an option to delete the rear spoiler at no charge. He also told me some dealers<br>: will be getting so few of cars they won't be able<br>: to spec out the color.I don't know if the nav.<br>: system is standard or they did away with it. Craig<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index