Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mr. V
04-20-1999, 01:59 PM
Well, who would have guessed I will doing the soon-to-be infamous M5 delivery route this week. No, I'm not picking up the M5- I wish! I'm flying to North Carolina this Thursday to pick up my recently purchased E30 M3. A friend of mine is flying to Florida at the same time to pick up his E30 M3. I will then drive through Spartanburg and check out the new BMW Performance Center facilites on my way to meeting him in Jackson, Mississippi. Then across the country back to Los Angeles. Anyone live along this route? Look for plenty of M5's later in the year driving back to California. And if you see a couple of E30's driving by this weekend, please flag us down and offer us some bread and water :)<p>I'll have pictures from the trip posted on my website next week.<p>Mr. V<br>www.mhaven.com

Defiant
04-20-1999, 05:05 PM
What part of Florida is your friend flying to - I live in West Palm - and Sarasota. Is he going near those cities? Have fun with the new cars by the way!<p>(Mr. V - I lived in Malibu for the previous four years while I attended Pepperdine - wherabouts are you located in LA? and don't forget to drive the entirity of Mulholland in the new M3!)<br>Sean

Mr. V
04-20-1999, 08:27 PM
<i>: What part of Florida is your friend flying to - I live in West Palm - and Sarasota. Is he going near those cities? Have fun with the new cars by the way!<p>: (Mr. V - I lived in Malibu for the previous four years while I attended Pepperdine - wherabouts are you located in LA? and don't forget to drive the entirity of Mulholland in the new M3!)<br>: Sean<p></i>

Defiant
04-20-1999, 10:07 PM
If he's staying in WPB - tell him The Breakers hotel is tops around here - and CLematis street @ night has the best night life around here! If he has any questions - let me know!<br>Sean

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index