Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Question for [email protected]

Frank K
02-28-2000, 05:04 PM
Eddie, Is Tire Rack in the business of trading in wheels? I have a '00 323i SPP and am looking for the e46 328i Sport Package wheels (17" 7 spoke) and tires to put on my car. I have posted a few times on the e46 msg. board and have contacted a few people. One wanted $500 for wheels and tires w/2000 mi. on them. They sold in about 20 mins. Another wanted list price for them...yeah, right. <p>I have emailed you before regarding winter wheels/tires for my mother's '99 528iA sport. That situation is taken care of though: Don't drive it in the snow! As far as my situation, do you have any advice, opinion, options? I would like to upgrade the wheels tires without spending big bucks. I know sometimes you carry factory take-off's. My price range is under $1000. I know, kind of low...but <p>Any input would be appreciated...feel free to email me! <p>Thanks<p>Frank K

02-28-2000, 05:12 PM
<i>: Eddie, Is Tire Rack in the business of trading in wheels? I have a '00 323i SPP and am looking for the e46 328i Sport Package wheels (17" 7 spoke) and tires to put on my car. I have posted a few times on the e46 msg. board and have contacted a few people. One wanted $500 for wheels and tires w/2000 mi. on them. They sold in about 20 mins. Another wanted list price for them...yeah, right. <p>: I have emailed you before regarding winter wheels/tires for my mother's '99 528iA sport. That situation is taken care of though: Don't drive it in the snow! As far as my situation, do you have any advice, opinion, options? I would like to upgrade the wheels tires without spending big bucks. I know sometimes you carry factory take-off's. My price range is under $1000. I know, kind of low...but <p>: Any input would be appreciated...feel free to email me! <p>: Thanks<p>: Frank K<p></i>

Jimmy
02-28-2000, 05:20 PM
Eddie, <p>I'm also interested in your response to Frank's question about trading in rims... could you post here or drop me an email? Thanks<p>[email protected]<p>Jimmy<br>'95 325i

02-28-2000, 05:49 PM
<i>: Eddie, <p>: I'm also interested in your response to Frank's question about trading in rims... could you post here or drop me an email? Thanks<p>: [email protected]<p>: Jimmy<br>: '95 325i<p></i><p>Thanks Jimmy-<p>Basically I mentioned to Frank, that unfortunately we dont really get into wheels as far as trade ins. I wish I could get wheels for the E46, but we dont get enough of a large enough quantity to purchase them in. Demand for the wheels usually results in an interested party picking them up on the board first also.<p>Eddie

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index