Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : What tires for 740il?

Jake N
02-29-2000, 07:34 PM
My mother has a 96 740il and she will be in need of new all season tires come this spring. Previously she has had Continental ContiTouring tires and they have been good but I was wondering if there is a better tire out there.<p>Top priorities are 1. Low noise<br> 2. Wet handling <br> 3. Tread Life<p>She does absolutely no spirited driving so I am not concerned with the handling capabilities.<p>She will need the tires in 235/60/16.<p>Please include pricing in your reply. <br>

03-01-2000, 12:50 PM
The best tire for your application would be the Bridgestone Turanza Revo. They do everything you are looking for with the best ride quality of any tire we have driven. They also have a dual layer rubber compound to keep the same level of wet traction for the life of the tire. We have the tires in stock at 105.00 per tire in the H speed rating and 137.00 per tire in the Z speed rating. Let me know if I can help. [email protected]

Jake N
03-01-2000, 03:20 PM
I appreciate it. What is your phone number and extension. I will be calling you either this week or next week.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index