Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : *EIBACH Pro Kit-vs-H&R Sport Springs* NEED HELP!!!

Kev
03-03-2000, 09:14 AM
Just got 18's for my 328Ci and know Im going to need some springs to avoid the SUV look! Can you please comment on the ride quality and handling between these two?! My main concern is ride quality! Looking to buy a set this weekend! Please post or email your comments/feedback on either! Thanks, Kev...

03-03-2000, 09:53 AM
Hey Bud!<p>I assumed you have seen this (posted a while back on the E46 board). If not here ya go.<p>As you know, I have the H&Rs now, but as for ride vs. handling, this is explained right here. Any other questions, let me know & we can yap when you pick up tires!<p>Talk to ya later! <br>Eddie<br>800.428.8355, ext 369<br><i>: Just got 18's for my 328Ci and know Im going to need some springs to avoid the SUV look! Can you please comment on the ride quality and handling between these two?! My main concern is ride quality! Looking to buy a set this weekend! Please post or email your comments/feedback on either! Thanks, Kev...<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index