Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Brian
03-13-2000, 04:03 PM
I have a 95 M3 and I was looking at 235/40/17 Yoko AVS Sports with the polished 5 spoke lightweight but only Discount tire deirect has the 5 spoke lightweights (cheaper than turner and others) Is there a way Tire rack can those for me??I would much rather order from you guys.Also do you think the Yokos are a good choice??Or is there a better tire for the money ??<p>Thnaks and happy motoring,<br>Brian

Aaron@Tirerack.com
03-13-2000, 04:50 PM
Unfortunatly we can not get you that BMW factory replica wheel. I can however get you AVS Sports in the 235/40/17 size. I ran that same tire and size on my 95 M3 last summer and was thrilled with the performance (and the price too :-). For a low priced tire alternative you may also want to look at Bridgestone's new RE730 as well, thanks<br>Aaron

Aaron@Tirerack.com
03-13-2000, 06:39 PM
Unfortunatly we can not get you that BMW factory replica wheel. I can however get you AVS Sports in the 235/40/17 size. I ran that same tire and size on my 95 M3 last summer and was thrilled with the performance (and the price too :-). For a low priced tire alternative you may also want to look at Bridgestone's new RE730 as well, thanks<br>Aaron

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index