Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : what air pressure(s) for 530i with 18" wheels ???

Brett
03-13-2000, 05:02 PM
recently upgraded to 18" wheels with P7000 S.S. tires. I checked the air pressure yesterday and noticed all four were at 40 PSI on my 1995 530i. The tag on the driver door recommends 33 PSI in front and 41 PSI in rear. I adjusted my tires to these spec's and do not know if it is correct in that the feel is much different, almost sloppy. Any one know exactly what tire pressures I should be running front and rear with 18" wheel/tire set up in mind? Thanks in advance.<p>Brett

Jim
03-14-2000, 03:55 PM
<i>: recently upgraded to 18" wheels with P7000 S.S. tires. I checked the air pressure yesterday and noticed all four were at 40 PSI on my 1995 530i. The tag on the driver door recommends 33 PSI in front and 41 PSI in rear. I adjusted my tires to these spec's and do not know if it is correct in that the feel is much different, almost sloppy. Any one know exactly what tire pressures I should be running front and rear with 18" wheel/tire set up in mind? Thanks in advance.<p>: Brett<p></i> You should run the recommended air pressure for the car.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index