Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Eddie/Aaron -What is N0 and N1 mean??...(m)

Rob B.
03-21-2000, 10:28 AM
I was looking at the MXX3s in 255/40/17 and I noticed that the Porsche OE had two different replacements. What are the differences b/w the normal, N0, and N1. Any performace differences? Thanks.<p>Rob

Jim
03-21-2000, 11:49 AM
<i>: I was looking at the MXX3s in 255/40/17 and I noticed that the Porsche OE had two different replacements. What are the differences b/w the normal, N0, and N1. Any performace differences? Thanks.<p>: Rob<p></i> The N0 and N1 are Porsche OE applications and they are different but there is no way to know what the differences are in these tires. They are designed by the tire mfg. and Porsche and we don't know what is different. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know. Jim ext 364

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index