Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

larryk
03-18-1998, 02:15 AM
I called my dealership in Seatle, Wa. today and got a build date of April 10. He says it will take 25 to 40 days to get the car into the northwest. I can't wait!<p>Estirol blue/blue/black ///MRoadster

KenS
03-18-1998, 09:15 PM
Hey Larry,<p>Looks like you might be the first in Beaverton w/Blue. My Build date is 4-17 and dealer said 3-4 weeks to get here. Probably be on the same truck (you hope not!). <p> <br>Good luck.<p>KenS. <p><p><p><p><i>: I called my dealership in Seatle, Wa. today and got a build date of April 10. He says it will take 25 to 40 days to get the car into the northwest. I can't wait!<p>: Estirol blue/blue/black ///MRoadster<p></i>

Lawrence
03-20-1998, 03:55 AM
I don't have a build date yet..sometime in April. You won't be the only Larry in Beaverton with a blue //M. I'm getting it from Delon in Salem.<p>Lawrence <p><i>: Hey Larry,<p>: Looks like you might be the first in Beaverton w/Blue. My Build date is 4-17 and dealer said 3-4 weeks to get here. Probably be on the same truck (you hope not!). <p>: <br>: Good luck.<p>: KenS. <p><p><br>: : I called my dealership in Seatle, Wa. today and got a build date of April 10. He says it will take 25 to 40 days to get the car into the northwest. I can't wait!<p>: : Estirol blue/blue/black ///MRoadster<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index