Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bryan
03-18-1998, 10:18 AM
For those of you who have received one:<br>1. Did you get three or four "fixing elements" with your order? If three, how did you place them? Mine arrived with only three, but the little bag they were in read "quantity 3".<br>2. Did you get install instructions?<br>3. Did you just pierce the carpet with the "fixing elements," or did you fasten (drill/punch) them into the metal of the transmission tunnel -or are there existing "holes"?<p>

vic
03-18-1998, 02:04 PM
<br>: For those of you who have received one:<br>: 1. Did you get three or four "fixing elements" with your order? If three, how did you place them? Mine arrived with only three, but the little bag they were in read "quantity 3".<br>: 2. Did you get install instructions?<br>: 3. Did you just pierce the carpet with the "fixing elements," or did you fasten (drill/punch) them into the metal of the transmission tunnel -or are there existing "holes"?<p>

MarkK
03-18-1998, 03:47 PM
<i>: For those of you who have received one:<br>: 1. Did you get three or four "fixing elements" with your order? If three, how did you place them? Mine arrived with only three, but the little bag they were in read "quantity 3".<p>I got 4 from Quality.<p>: 2. Did you get install instructions?<p>No, I just guessed where to put it.<p>: 3. Did you just pierce the carpet with the "fixing elements," or did you fasten (drill/punch) them into the metal of the transmission tunnel -or are there existing "holes"? <p>I used a nail to to start the 4 holes for the "fixing elements"<p><br>MarkK<br>97 1.9 Red/Biege^2 OBC, Chrome, HK, Leather, Bun-Warmers, Trunk Handle, Trunk Organizer, Nokia Hands-Free Phone, Chrome Tailpipe and Passenger Cargo Net<p><p></i>

MarkV
03-18-1998, 06:10 PM
I got 4 fixing elements with mine, too. No directions, but it's easy to pick a spot. I also used an awl to start a hole in the carpet - that holds it fine and you sould not put a hole in the metal.<p>and for vic, they are standard on new cars.<p>Mark<br><i>: For those of you who have received one:<br>: 1. Did you get three or four "fixing elements" with your order? If three, how did you place them? Mine arrived with only three, but the little bag they were in read "quantity 3".<br>: 2. Did you get install instructions?<br>: 3. Did you just pierce the carpet with the "fixing elements," or did you fasten (drill/punch) them into the metal of the transmission tunnel -or are there existing "holes"?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index