Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

randyl
03-18-1998, 12:16 PM
hey Philip you dont leave your email address.<br>I may have some info or insight on what you are fixing<br>to tackle with the roll hoops install this weekend.<br>I think i know how it can be done but it is going<br>to take some work-around!!! I can either respond by <br>email or you can call me on an 800 # let me know<br>which is best for you. I am in your corner and want<br>you to succeed so i can do mine also or have the local<br>dealer have another go at it. There is for sure more<br>to be done than just two brackets or these brackets<br>are fantastic and hold subwoofer and help hold up the <br>plastic piece around the inner hoop where it goes into car. The main kit comes with storage box that has to<br>be not used or heavily modified plus the sub woofer brackets want work when you add the new hoop brackets.<br>The 98 we took apart and put my car beside it and took my 97. From a visual view point you will for sure need<br>to do some work around . Drill some new holes for the<br>center door to attach in the front, back metal strip<br>has to come off the $450.00 part to allow the center lid to attach. Alot more to be said so phone would be <br>easier for me to go into more detail><p>randy lamb

PhilipB
03-18-1998, 01:13 PM
<br>You can reach me at the office by calling (408) 452-1010, email is PhilipB@FaxTalk.com<p>I look forward to speaking with you. Ask for Philip.<p>: hey Philip you dont leave your email address.<br>: I may have some info or insight on what you are fixing<br>: to tackle with the roll hoops install this weekend.<br>: I think i know how it can be done but it is going<br>: to take some work-around!!! I can either respond by <br>: email or you can call me on an 800 # let me know<br>: which is best for you. I am in your corner and want<br>: you to succeed so i can do mine also or have the local<br>: dealer have another go at it. There is for sure more<br>: to be done than just two brackets or these brackets<br>: are fantastic and hold subwoofer and help hold up the <br>: plastic piece around the inner hoop where it goes into car. The main kit comes with storage box that has to<br>: be not used or heavily modified plus the sub woofer brackets want work when you add the new hoop brackets.<br>: The 98 we took apart and put my car beside it and took my 97. From a visual view point you will for sure need<br>: to do some work around . Drill some new holes for the<br>: center door to attach in the front, back metal strip<br>: has to come off the $450.00 part to allow the center lid to attach. Alot more to be said so phone would be <br>: easier for me to go into more detail><p>: randy lamb<p><br>

PhilipB
03-19-1998, 02:07 AM
With all the pictures, it may be better if I mail the M rollhoop instructions to you. Email an address to me. Also, I started the installation tonight, and everything looks good. Yes, the brackets do hold up the subwoofer.<br>: <br>: You can reach me at the office by calling (408) 452-1010, email is PhilipB@FaxTalk.com<p>: I look forward to speaking with you. Ask for Philip.<p>: : hey Philip you dont leave your email address.<br>: : I may have some info or insight on what you are fixing<br>: : to tackle with the roll hoops install this weekend.<br>: : I think i know how it can be done but it is going<br>: : to take some work-around!!! I can either respond by <br>: : email or you can call me on an 800 # let me know<br>: : which is best for you. I am in your corner and want<br>: : you to succeed so i can do mine also or have the local<br>: : dealer have another go at it. There is for sure more<br>: : to be done than just two brackets or these brackets<br>: : are fantastic and hold subwoofer and help hold up the <br>: : plastic piece around the inner hoop where it goes into car. The main kit comes with storage box that has to<br>: : be not used or heavily modified plus the sub woofer brackets want work when you add the new hoop brackets.<br>: : The 98 we took apart and put my car beside it and took my 97. From a visual view point you will for sure need<br>: : to do some work around . Drill some new holes for the<br>: : center door to attach in the front, back metal strip<br>: : has to come off the $450.00 part to allow the center lid to attach. Alot more to be said so phone would be <br>: : easier for me to go into more detail><p>: : randy lamb<p><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index