Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

THK SUN
03-18-1998, 03:29 PM
Alpine Amp $159<br>Labor $55<p>MB Quartz 5.25 " Woofer/Spkrs with tweeter $300<br>Labor $60<br>or Alpine DDD woofer/spkrs & tweeter for same price<p>To be mounted behind seats like Robert posted a photo from the reunion of on March 6th at 9:44 <p>Other choice:<p>Alpine proximity alarm (2 stage) $500 installed<p>I just want to know if this seems like fair price or if you have other options that may be better or less expensive and just as good.<p>Thanks for any info.

Alan
03-18-1998, 03:49 PM
<i>: Alpine Amp $159<br>: Labor $55<p>: MB Quartz 5.25 " Woofer/Spkrs with tweeter $300<br>: Labor $60<br>: or Alpine DDD woofer/spkrs & tweeter for same price<p>: To be mounted behind seats like Robert posted a photo from the reunion of on March 6th at 9:44 <p>: Other choice:<p>: Alpine proximity alarm (2 stage) $500 installed<p>: I just want to know if this seems like fair price or if you have other options that may be better or less expensive and just as good.</i><p>i would suggest upgrading your front speakers before adding speakers to the rear. i've always heard that you should have the best speakers in your system up front.<p><br>--alan

Jeff E
03-18-1998, 05:15 PM
The picture that was posted was of my car!<br>The installer tried the same MB Quartz speakers, (about same price), but we both did not like the sound IMHO. He then installed 3 other sets of speakers and the set we decided on, (best sound in the car IMHO) was the least expensive. They were Pioneers. So, I suggest the installer completes all of the wiring, and tests some different sets, to satisfy your tastes. Good luck!<br>Jeff E<p>ne Amp $159<br>: Labor $55<p>: MB Quartz 5.25 " Woofer/Spkrs with tweeter $300<br>: Labor $60<br>: or Alpine DDD woofer/spkrs & tweeter for same price<p>: To be mounted behind seats like Robert posted a photo from the reunion of on March 6th at 9:44 <p>: Other choice:<p>: Alpine proximity alarm (2 stage) $500 installed<p>: I just want to know if this seems like fair price or if you have other options that may be better or less expensive and just as good.<p>: Thanks for any info.<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index