Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jason
03-18-1998, 06:52 PM
According to my dealer, the M Mobility systems are defective. MZ3 owners will soon receive a letter about it. Apparently BMW's solution to the problem is to give us lifetime roadside tire assistance.<p>For those who don't know: MZ3s don't have a spare tire. The M Mobility system is an air compressor with a built-in pressure guage and can of goo that BMW equips the MZ3s with. It's basically an overpriced can of fix-a-flat... which apparently does not work.<p>-Jason<br>

(eom) Keith F
03-18-1998, 07:31 PM
<i>: According to my dealer, the M Mobility systems are defective. MZ3 owners will soon receive a letter about it. Apparently BMW's solution to the problem is to give us lifetime roadside tire assistance.<p>: For those who don't know: MZ3s don't have a spare tire. The M Mobility system is an air compressor with a built-in pressure guage and can of goo that BMW equips the MZ3s with. It's basically an overpriced can of fix-a-flat... which apparently does not work.<p>: -Jason<p></i>

B
03-18-1998, 10:54 PM
<i>: According to my dealer, the M Mobility systems are defective. MZ3 owners will soon receive a letter about it. Apparently BMW's solution to the problem is to give us lifetime roadside tire assistance.<p>: For those who don't know: MZ3s don't have a spare tire. The M Mobility system is an air compressor with a built-in pressure guage and can of goo that BMW equips the MZ3s with. It's basically an overpriced can of fix-a-flat... which apparently does not work.<p>: -Jason<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index