Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Louis
03-19-1998, 09:48 AM
Hi,<p>I am writing to see if anyone had retrofitted roolbars on their 97 Z3's yet. I alerady have the old style wind deflector installed and am wondering how much trouble will it be to retrofit the rollbars on to the car. (I am well aware that my wind deflector is no linger useful.)<p>Any help?<p>Thanks,<br>Louis

Bryan
03-19-1998, 10:23 AM
But then, I didn't have a subwoofer. Subwoofer seems to cause problems. They've been installed for 2 weeks and are great!<p>Bryan<i>: Hi,<p>: I am writing to see if anyone had retrofitted roolbars on their 97 Z3's yet. I alerady have the old style wind deflector installed and am wondering how much trouble will it be to retrofit the rollbars on to the car. (I am well aware that my wind deflector is no linger useful.)<p>: Any help?<p>: Thanks,<br>: Louis<p></i>

randyl
03-19-1998, 11:00 AM
<i>: But then, I didn't have a subwoofer. Subwoofer seems to cause problems. They've been installed for 2 weeks and are great!<p>: Bryan: Hi,<p>: : I am writing to see if anyone had retrofitted roolbars on their 97 Z3's yet. I alerady have the old style wind deflector installed and am wondering how much trouble will it be to retrofit the rollbars on to the car. (I am well aware that my wind deflector is no linger useful.)<p>: : Any help?<p>: : Thanks,<br>: : Louis<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index