Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Peter M. Zavaletta
03-19-1998, 09:58 PM
Hi, received my net today from Quality and I was wondering about the following: <p>(1) What are you using to pierce a hole through the carpet for attaching the fixing elements?<p>(2) Where exactly are you attaching the 4 fixing elements (to a net loop stretched to the outside 4 corners of the frame perhaps)?<p>(3) What kind of weight (examples of items) is the net holding? <p>Thanks in advance, <p>Peter '96 Silver/Red

MarkK
03-19-1998, 10:02 PM
<i>: Hi, received my net today from Quality and I was wondering about the following: <p>: (1) What are you using to pierce a hole through the carpet for attaching the fixing elements?<br>A nail<p>: (2) Where exactly are you attaching the 4 fixing elements (to a net loop stretched to the outside 4 corners of the frame perhaps)?<br>I did it to the wire frame, about 1" down from the top on the sides and about 1 1/2" from the corners on the frame's bottom.<p>: (3) What kind of weight (examples of items) is the net holding? <br>So far only papers, but I've only had it installed since this monday.<p><br>MarkK<br>97 1.9 Red/Biege^2 OBC, Chrome, HK, Leather, Bun-Warmers, Trunk Handle, Trunk Organizer, Nokia Hands-Free Phone, Chrome Tailpipe and Passenger Cargo Net<p><br></i>

ulrich
03-20-1998, 09:23 AM
<i>: Hi Peter,<br>I would also like to get the net from Quality, but I can't find it on the web site. Which category do I look for?<p>Thanks.<p>Ulrich

Bill Spencer
03-20-1998, 10:03 AM
<i><br></i>

Bryan
03-20-1998, 10:33 AM
Parcel Net - 51-47-2-261-407 - Quality Price: $18.72<br>Fixing Elements (screw) - 51-47-2-263-062 Quality Price: $0.41 x 4<br>Shipping - $5.00<p>Enjoy!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index