Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Joel Silverman
03-19-1998, 10:18 PM
I just bought the wind screen that fits over the roll bars in my 1998 Z3. I think that it does cut down on windiness a bit but I was surprised how hard it is to see through the mesh through the rear view mirror.<p>How have other people with the wind screen dealt with this?

Bruce
03-19-1998, 10:34 PM
<i>: I just bought the wind screen that fits over the roll bars in my 1998 Z3. I think that it does cut down on windiness a bit but I was surprised how hard it is to see through the mesh through the rear view mirror.<p>: How have other people with the wind screen dealt with this?<p></i>

Bill Fossett
03-20-1998, 07:31 AM
<i>: I just bought the wind screen that fits over the roll bars in my 1998 Z3. I think that it does cut down on windiness a bit but I was surprised how hard it is to see through the mesh through the rear view mirror.<p>: How have other people with the wind screen dealt with this?<p></i> Put the windscreen in the trunk and get a hat. At freeway speeds the windscreen is almost worthless except as you noticed - to obstruct your rear vision. I'd sell it, but it may help sell the car when we part company 10 years from now.

Bryan (EOM)
03-20-1998, 08:51 AM
<i>: I just bought the wind screen that fits over the roll bars in my 1998 Z3. I think that it does cut down on windiness a bit but I was surprised how hard it is to see through the mesh through the rear view mirror.<p>: How have other people with the wind screen dealt with this?<p></i>

Dude
03-20-1998, 12:16 PM
Not only will you get used to it, you'll also love its glaring attenuation ability at night when the your rear view mirror will reflect slightly darker <br>lights. Not to mention better sound, heat / AC control, etc...<br><i>: I just bought the wind screen that fits over the roll bars in my 1998 Z3. I think that it does cut down on windiness a bit but I was surprised how hard it is to see through the mesh through the rear view mirror.<p>: How have other people with the wind screen dealt with this?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index