Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

yukon dave
03-20-1998, 10:40 PM
it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!<p><br>

Alan
03-20-1998, 11:04 PM
<i>: it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>: We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>: In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!</i><p><br>let's hope bmw's bean counters don't find out about this really bad stuff that makes the car go....called gas. it's carcinogenic, bad for the environment, would be nasty to drink, and hard on the eyes if you sprayed it in them. gas stations better remove all gas nozzles quick or the kiddos in the backs of the minivans will be in trouble!<p><br>--alan

walter
03-21-1998, 10:08 AM
lawyers ruin everything. (sorry Peter Z!) <G><p><i>: : it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>: : We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>: : In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!<p>: <br>: let's hope bmw's bean counters don't find out about this really bad stuff that makes the car go....called gas. it's carcinogenic, bad for the environment, would be nasty to drink, and hard on the eyes if you sprayed it in them. gas stations better remove all gas nozzles quick or the kiddos in the backs of the minivans will be in trouble!<p>: <br>: --alan<p></i>

Dan
03-21-1998, 10:47 AM
<i>: lawyers ruin everything. (sorry Peter Z!) <G><p>: : : it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>: : : We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>: : : In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!<p>: : <br>: : let's hope bmw's bean counters don't find out about this really bad stuff that makes the car go....called gas. it's carcinogenic, bad for the environment, would be nasty to drink, and hard on the eyes if you sprayed it in them. gas stations better remove all gas nozzles quick or the kiddos in the backs of the minivans will be in trouble!<p>: : <br>: : --alan<p></i><p>Walter,<p>Amen!

Bill
03-21-1998, 06:38 PM
Maybe they're afraid the stuff will blow up in the trunk on a hot day. Not out of the realm of possibility. <p>: it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>: We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>: In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!<p><br>

yukon dave
03-21-1998, 07:40 PM
<i>: Maybe they're afraid the stuff will blow up in the trunk on a hot day. Not out of the realm of possibility. <p>: : it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>: : We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>: : In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!<p><br></i>

Keith F
03-21-1998, 10:21 PM
The left seat occupant could possibly put the car in reverse instead of 1st or vise worssa. Could cause the car to go in an unexpected direction.<p><br>Brakes too!!! If you accidentally jam the pedal against the floor, it could cause sudden decelleration! Very dangerous.<p>The steering wheel is a must go! Has been known to cause the car to change direction. Worse yet, it allows the driver to make up his/her own mind where they will go!!! Extreemly dangerous, indeed!!!<p>Convertible top must be permanently fastened shut. Studies show that lowering the top can frizzle $100 and higher hairdoos! Possible legal battle?<p>Drivers of these automibiles should be watched carefully. They have a high incedince of expressing individualism, and have been known to enjoy themselves. This must be stopped!!!<p><p><br><b><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#000000">K</FONT><FONT COLOR="#151515">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2A2A2A">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3F3F3F">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#545454">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#696969"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7E7E7E">F</FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#7F7F7F"> '</FONT><FONT COLOR="#666666">9</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4D4D4D">6</FONT><FONT COLOR="#343434"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#1B1B1B">Z</FONT><FONT COLOR="#020202">3</FONT></FONT></FONT> <FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#4F95FD">/</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#490587">/</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">/</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#BFBFBF">M</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFBFBF">4</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFBFBF">4</FONT></FONT></FONT> <FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#000000">B</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0D0C08">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#1A1810">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#272418">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#343020">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#413C28"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4E4830">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5B5438">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#686040">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#756C48"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#827850">B</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8F8458">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9C9060">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#A99C68">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#B6A870">e</FONT></FONT></FONT></b><p><br><b>Life's too short! Go ahead, dance with ugly women!</b>

Brian Hennessy
03-22-1998, 07:06 PM
<br>: it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>: We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>: In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!<p><br>

BillJ
03-22-1998, 09:05 PM
No, but work with them on business deals from time to time. Like most aerosol cans there is a danger of bursting if the stuff is exposed to high temperatures. Most of the cans I've seen list 120 degrees (F) as the limit. That trunk could get a bit hotter than that on a summer day. Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but the left side of the trunk floor can get pretty hot from the muffler.<p>: : Maybe they're afraid the stuff will blow up in the trunk on a hot day. Not out of the realm of possibility. <p>: : : it turns out that BMW legal is affraid that you might eat, smoke or spray the gunk from the Dunlop inflation system on yourself or friends. This is toxic stuff stored at 100psi but this inflation system really works. I know people that have used it on a bad blow out and they were shocked at how effective it was.<br>: : : We must tell the BMW legal department to furnish us with a waiver that prevents them from being sued when we use this product. That is the only way we will get it. <br>: : : In regards to spare tires, come on, try getting a replacement tire 245/40zr17 in Amarillo, TX no matter how much you like the spare, you are going to need help, and you are stuck in town with the armadillo's!<p><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index