Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Scott
03-21-1998, 12:12 PM
I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I posted a message a couple of months ago asking for input on these three cars and I got some good respones. Well, I just ordered a silver with black interior MZ3 this week and should get it within a couple of months. Just wanted to let you know?

Bruce
03-21-1998, 12:22 PM
<i>: I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I posted a message a couple of months ago asking for input on these three cars and I got some good respones. Well, I just ordered a silver with black interior MZ3 this week and should get it within a couple of months. Just wanted to let you know?<p></i>

Tom Akers
03-21-1998, 01:29 PM
Great choice...!! My Artic Silver/Imola Red is due any day now.<p><br><i>: I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I posted a message a couple of months ago asking for input on these three cars and I got some good respones. Well, I just ordered a silver with black interior MZ3 this week and should get it within a couple of months. Just wanted to let you know?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index