Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dena
03-22-1998, 01:01 AM
Would anyone be interested in driving to the BMW plant for a tour. It would be really awesome if we could get a lot of Z3s together. It would also be nice if we all went to a cruise-in together. I'm from SC and its just an hour and half away from me but it would still be fun to go with other owners.

Robert
03-22-1998, 01:08 AM
<font color=gray>Would anyone be interested in driving to the BMW plant for a tour. It would be really awesome if we could get a lot of Z3s together. It would also be nice if we all went to a cruise-in together. I'm from SC and its just an hour and half away from me but it would still be fun to go with other owners.<br></font><p>What a great idea, how about laborday weekend. I bet we can get a ton of Z3s to show up that weekend :)

Bert
03-22-1998, 03:33 PM
<br>We will all be going on Labor Day Weekend. Check for details in the archive. Different events will be held; great time to meet with other Z3 owners.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index