Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dena
03-22-1998, 05:21 PM
I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>* One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.)

walter
03-22-1998, 05:33 PM
Hey Dena - good for you! I was quite stunned by the negativism stirred up by your one little note, who CARES how you got a Z3, as long as you got one, you belong here! (well maybe stealing one wouldn't count.) Ignore the cynics, have fun! As for license plates, my 2.8 is black, my ///M coming soon is black, I was always partial to "ZZZOOM" but it wasn't available here in NJ, so I went with "ZZZEN". Of course with the ///M coming, I might have to try "ZOOMMM" or maybe just "MMMMMM"<p><i>: I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p></i>

Dan
03-22-1998, 05:36 PM
<i>: I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p></i><p>Dena,<p>I think that your comments have very nice. There is nothing wrong with having parents who can afford to purchase you the things in life that are nice, and that does not mean that you have not earned them, either through grades, chores, etc. My daughter drives an older BMW, its a 733i, while my wife and I enjoy a 97 Z3 2.8 Atlanta Blue/Blk/Blk.<p>Here are some suggestions: "DenasZ3", "98BMWZ3" (or what ever year you have), "007 Z3", "ZOOOOM", "ZZZOOM", "Z3", or "TOYZ3". Good luck.<p>Dan

MarkV
03-22-1998, 06:53 PM
Dena,<p>I think you'll find that the vast majority of folks here are "well mannered" and supportive. Seems that for some reason we always seem to get a few who just have to express their negative side. Most people just ignore those posts and enjoy the rest. <p>There are always great ideas thrown around for how to improve, or personalize, your Z3. The board has always been a great source of technical knowledge and help when trying to add an accessory.<p>Again, welcome to the group and enjoy your car. Hope to meet you at the Homecoming in September. We should have a huge turnout at the factory this year. Don't be too hasty in your plate decision. I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas here.<p>Mark<br>'96 Black/Black/Beige - Z3YEEHA<p><i>: I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p></i>

the Baba
03-22-1998, 07:04 PM
<i>: I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p></i>

Lonnie
03-22-1998, 07:39 PM
Dena, you must have great parents, and you surely must be good kid. Good luck with your new toy. there's nothing bad about getting as much as you can as soon as you can. As for plates, my daughter use to have "i O DAD". We both liked it and hey, I still spoil her today even though she is 25 and married. <p>: I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p>

huy
03-22-1998, 07:51 PM
Congratulation Dena on your graduation, college acceptance, and your Z. You have no need to defend how you got your Z. My parents help me buy my Z with a sizable interest-free loan and told me to pay it back at my own pace. Save me a bundle on interest. Anyway, enjoy your Z, enjoy being young and definitely enjoy being in college (best experience of my life so far).<p>-Huy

Fred S.
03-22-1998, 07:52 PM
Seems to me that the car evokes tremendous feelings in everyone... Especially those who've worked alott of their lives to be able to afford a car like this... <p>Seems too that one of those feelings must be jealousy... Don't take the bad stuff to heart Dena...

Greg Hudson (Melbourne Australia)
03-22-1998, 08:50 PM
<br>: I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p>G'Day Dena.<br>We are limited to 6 characters in Australia (generally) so I chose CUTEBM. You might like CUTE BMW for yours?<p>

Phil Ehlen
03-22-1998, 08:57 PM
Dena,<p>Evidently, most people felt as though I personally attacked <em> you </em> with my comments.<p>I am sorry if that is how you feel, as I was merely making a general social commentary.<p>It is true, in retrospect, that at one point jealousy of people my age (when I was in high school) with cool, expensive cars and other possesions, helped to form my opinions on this subject. However, jealousy was only the root. That slowly turned into determination, and a strong belief in myself. I have made a lot of dreams come true, through perseverance and hard work.<p>This is the last I will comment on this whole thing.<p>I would also like to welcome you to the board, and congratulate you on your new car. I wish you the best of luck, and no hard feelings.<p>BTW, I live in SC, as well, and am only 27 (God, that's ten years older than you! Keep an eye on time, it sneaks up on you!)<p>One last thing... I do not condone censorship in any form. One excuse for censorship is the Trojan Horse. Information is power, and those controlling it are to be watched. JMHO.<p><FONT COLOR=RED><B>Phil Ehlen '97 Z3 2.8<br></B><br><EM><br><A href="http://home.att.net/~pae.rme">Z3 Virtual Garage</EM></FONT><br><A href="mailto:pae.rme@worldnet.att.net">Mail Me!</A>

Robert
03-23-1998, 12:34 AM
You can <a href="http://www.qualityparts.com/messages/archive/msgsy1998w11/8853.html">see every message</a> in <a href="http://www.qualityparts.com/messages/archive/">the archives</a>. Nothing was "censored" and no one is trying to be big brother.

Dave
03-23-1998, 07:12 AM
Dena<br> Congradulations and happy motoring. I will be in Virginia in June and will be glad to get togeather with you when my Z3 arrives in the states from Germany. Hope to see you then....<p><p><p><p><br><i>: I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p></i>

Espen
03-23-1998, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the board, hope you stick around! And hey, what's the address to the Viper board you mentioned?<p>Espen<br>

Bert
03-23-1998, 03:32 PM
I'm glad to see that you finally got some positive support from the group. Sorry but the only idea I have for your plate is Black Beauty or "BLKBUTE" although it could probably be misinterpreted. <br>I remember my first car: a 66 Austin Healy Mark3000. Paid $2000 for it used. It was a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll have a great time with your Z3 & I hope to see you at the reunion!<br>

BuzZ3
03-23-1998, 03:52 PM
and a daughter your age I'd rather see her in a BMW than a lot of cars out there...<br>'Course I'd have to get her a used 1.9...<p>-BuzZ3

Mike
03-23-1998, 04:08 PM
<i>: Hey Dena - good for you! I was quite stunned by the negativism stirred up by your one little note, who CARES how you got a Z3, as long as you got one, you belong here! (well maybe stealing one wouldn't count.) Ignore the cynics, have fun! As for license plates, my 2.8 is black, my ///M coming soon is black, I was always partial to "ZZZOOM" but it wasn't available here in NJ, so I went with "ZZZEN". Of course with the ///M coming, I might have to try "ZOOMMM" or maybe just "MMMMMM"<p>: : I appreciate the support from some people on this board. I hope to make many "Z3 Friends" in the near future. Hopefully, if you ever meet me, you will find out that I'm a very considerate, appreciative, and responsible teenager. I hope to take car of my Z3 very well and not "dog it." I plan for it to last many years down the road. I was brought up with very nice cars all of my life and have great respect for them considering my parents own a 93 Viper. I have visited their message board and never received any bad comments. We have attending the Viper Invitational each year and they are the nicest people you have ever met. I hope to say that about yall too. I will continue to visit this site everyday and put in my $0.02 worth on every possible subject I can handle. <br>: : * One more thing--- Does anyone know any cool sayings I can put on a personalized license plate? My Z3 is black if that helps. ( 7 letters max.) <p></i><p>Hey Walter,<p>I just picked up my California plates last week:<p> Z3*ZOOM (* is a heart)<p>Not exactly what you suggested, but pretty close.<p>Mike

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index