Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Randy C.
03-23-1998, 07:48 AM
A thought about this whole "Miata vs. Z3" thing:<p> Why is it that there's a company with a kit that makes a miata look like a Z3; whereas _no one_ makes a kit to make a Z3 look like a miata...<p> Enough said.<p> -Randy

Joergen
03-23-1998, 08:27 AM
<i>: A thought about this whole "Miata vs. Z3" thing:<p>: Why is it that there's a company with a kit that makes a miata look like a Z3; whereas _no one_ makes a kit to make a Z3 look like a miata...<p>: Enough said.<p>: -Randy<p></i><br>To me, thats obvious! Ferrari never made a kit to make it look like a Fiero either.<br>Cheers<br>Joergen<br>Joergen

frankie boy
03-23-1998, 08:59 AM
why is it that z3 value drops like an anvil in a bugs bunny cartoon and the miata maintains value?<p>: : -Randy<p>: <br>: To me, thats obvious! Ferrari never made a kit to make it look like a Fiero either.<br>: Cheers<br>: Joergen<br>: Joergen<p><br>

Tropi
03-23-1998, 09:21 AM
why is it that with your conviction about the Miata vs. the Z3 you are wasting your "precious" time on the Z3 message board?<p>Go play with your Miata........<p><i>: why is it that z3 value drops like an anvil in a bugs bunny cartoon and the miata maintains value?<p>: : : -Randy<p>: : <br>: : To me, thats obvious! Ferrari never made a kit to make it look like a Fiero either.<br>: : Cheers<br>: : Joergen<br>: : Joergen<p><br></i>

Robert Kamen
03-23-1998, 10:05 AM
that people have this desire to change everything in their Z3 just to be different, regardless of cost or payback? I've been reading some threads about changing gauge faces to white. My Maxima SE has white-face gauges. Are you guys trying to make your cars look like a Maxima?<p>I'm quite happy with the black face gauges on my Z3. Much eaier to see in the daylight, especially with the top down.<br>The 'other' Robert<p>: A thought about this whole "Miata vs. Z3" thing:<p>: Why is it that there's a company with a kit that makes a miata look like a Z3; whereas _no one_ makes a kit to make a Z3 look like a miata...<p>: Enough said.<p>: -Randy<p>

Dan
03-23-1998, 11:12 AM
<i>: why is it that with your conviction about the Miata vs. the Z3 you are wasting your "precious" time on the Z3 message board?<p>: Go play with your Miata........<p>: : why is it that z3 value drops like an anvil in a bugs bunny cartoon and the miata maintains value?<p>: : : : -Randy<p>: : : <br>: : : To me, thats obvious! Ferrari never made a kit to make it look like a Fiero either.<br>: : : Cheers<br>: : : Joergen<br>: : : Joergen<p><br></i>

wizzard
03-23-1998, 11:17 AM
suffering from a case of Z3 envy.<p><i>: why is it that with your conviction about the Miata vs. the Z3 you are wasting your "precious" time on the Z3 message board?<p>: Go play with your Miata........<p>: : why is it that z3 value drops like an anvil in a bugs bunny cartoon and the miata maintains value?<p>: : : : -Randy<p>: : : <br>: : : To me, thats obvious! Ferrari never made a kit to make it look like a Fiero either.<br>: : : Cheers<br>: : : Joergen<br>: : : Joergen<p><br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index