Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Austin L
03-30-1999, 11:03 PM
I am hard at work on my web site, Ztopia, which is almost complete. My web site is dedicated not only to the Z3 Roadster but also to the M Coupe, Z3 Coupe, and M Roadster. Since I only own a Z3, I can only write articles about what I think of the Z3 Coupe and M Coupe, I can't actually talk about what its like to drive it and how it handles etc. etc. That's why I need both a Z3 Coupe owner and an M Coupe owner to help me out. For example I need articles like: reviews of both the Z3 and M Coupes, tech problems, and any upgrades you might have done. Or you can do whatever you want to, and I will definitely post it. If anyone could help me out I would extremely appreciate it.<p>-Austin Lingerfelt<br>Bond Edtion Z3<br>ztopia@worldnet.att.net

Anthony [99 Z3 Coupe 2.8]
04-01-1999, 03:52 PM
<i>: I am hard at work on my web site, Ztopia, which is almost complete. My web site is dedicated not only to the Z3 Roadster but also to the M Coupe, Z3 Coupe, and M Roadster. Since I only own a Z3, I can only write articles about what I think of the Z3 Coupe and M Coupe, I can't actually talk about what its like to drive it and how it handles etc. etc. That's why I need both a Z3 Coupe owner and an M Coupe owner to help me out. For example I need articles like: reviews of both the Z3 and M Coupes, tech problems, and any upgrades you might have done. Or you can do whatever you want to, and I will definitely post it. If anyone could help me out I would extremely appreciate it.<p>: -Austin Lingerfelt<br>: Bond Edtion Z3<br>: ztopia@worldnet.att.net<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index