Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Scott
04-01-1999, 07:49 AM
Anyone using a car cover on their coupe? Anyone try the one available from the dealer?

Doug
04-01-1999, 10:29 AM
Don't know about the one offered by the dealer, but on all my vehicles I've always purchased my covers from "Car Cover Pros", aka "AutoXtra". You'll see their ads in the back of most popular car mags, such as "Car & Driver". They have ALL the newest materials available (Evolution 4, NOAH, etc.) and their prices are more than likely better than the dealer's. Call 'em at (800)221-9872. FYI.<br>(and "NO" ... I don't work for 'em. Just been happy with their service.)

JJB
04-02-1999, 12:01 AM
<i>: Anyone using a car cover on their coupe? Anyone try the one available from the dealer?<p></i> I have ordered a custom cotton cover from Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories. It should be here next week. Drop me a note and I will let you know what I think. I have had Evo4 before and it is very good for protection from the elements but it is very difficult to clean. Forget ever getting the black from your tire shine off of the inside of the cover. The designers should have thought about this.

Doug
04-02-1999, 04:20 PM
Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories is OK ... IF you don't mind having their "verbage" all over your cover! When purchasing from AutoXtra (at (800)221-9872), all you get is the cover ... no free advertising for the people you bought it from. My thoughts ... FWIW.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index