Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

No Coupe Yet...
04-05-1999, 06:45 AM
This saturday I stopped by the nearest BMW dealer to see if I fit in one. They had only one - a black 2.8 5-speed (which they use as a loaner!!!). While entry wasn't what I would call a pleasure, the fit was OK. I can continue dreaming about the future purchase of one of these wild little cars...

CoupeDude
04-05-1999, 07:33 AM
Glad to hear that. You didn't say if you got to drive it?<p><i>: This saturday I stopped by the nearest BMW dealer to see if I fit in one. They had only one - a black 2.8 5-speed (which they use as a loaner!!!). While entry wasn't what I would call a pleasure, the fit was OK. I can continue dreaming about the future purchase of one of these wild little cars...<p></i>

No Coupe Yet
04-05-1999, 10:02 AM
<i>: Glad to hear that. You didn't say if you got to drive it?<p>While I would've enjoyed it, I also had my girlfriend/fiance with me and she has other priorities at the moment. The salesman didn't ask me either (I was dressed like a Daewoo customer)!<p>I'll go back soon and see if I can't check out the 2.8 & an M back-to-back. Without the baggage.<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index