Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ed Able
04-06-1999, 11:48 AM
I understand that the rear end of the Z has been redesigned with the new models available this April or May ('99). Does anyone know if there's a pic anywhere on the web for the new body?

Tony Falso
04-06-1999, 02:30 PM
<i>: I understand that the rear end of the Z has been redesigned with the new models available this April or May ('99). Does anyone know if there's a pic anywhere on the web for the new body?<p></i>The April issue of BMW Car from the UK has a photo of the rear end of the 2000 Z3. The changes are subtle, but they add to an already great looking car.

DMM
04-06-1999, 05:26 PM
Try the homepage (bmwusa.com). I believe they have a couple of pics there.<p><i>: : I understand that the rear end of the Z has been redesigned with the new models available this April or May ('99). Does anyone know if there's a pic anywhere on the web for the new body?<p>: The April issue of BMW Car from the UK has a photo of the rear end of the 2000 Z3. The changes are subtle, but they add to an already great looking car.<p></i>

Austin L
04-06-1999, 06:36 PM
I have a few pictures of the new Y2K Z3s on my website.

Alan
04-06-1999, 08:11 PM
<i>: I understand that the rear end of the Z has been redesigned with the new models available this April or May ('99). Does anyone know if there's a pic anywhere on the web for the new body?</i><p><a href="http://www.mz3.net/articles/alan/4.html">Y2K Z3 Unveiled</a> on MZ3.Net.<p><br>--Alan

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index