Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bill
04-14-1999, 07:26 PM
I have a smattering of tar spot (tiny pin-head sized droplets) on the side of my M Coupe. I want to get these suckers off the finish before they do damage and without hurting it. Any ideas? Products?<p>How about washing, waxing and wheel care? What does everyone use?<p>Wash: Turtle Wax car soap and Kiwi wash mit.<br>Wax: Turtle Wax Emerald series<br>Wheels: ??<p>Love to hear what people do. Thanks, and happy motoring.<p><p>

CoupeDude
04-15-1999, 07:29 PM
For the tar, there are products designed to remove this stuff (I don't recall what i use but there should be several options at the auto parts store), but it also strips your wax. I usually only do this before a waxing. Or you can just spot wax the treated area.<p><i>: I have a smattering of tar spot (tiny pin-head sized droplets) on the side of my M Coupe. I want to get these suckers off the finish before they do damage and without hurting it. Any ideas? Products?<p>: How about washing, waxing and wheel care? What does everyone use?<p>: Wash: Turtle Wax car soap and Kiwi wash mit.<br>: Wax: Turtle Wax Emerald series<br>: Wheels: ??<p>: Love to hear what people do. Thanks, and happy motoring.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index