Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

DaveR
04-14-1999, 10:51 PM
My apologies ahead of time if this has been covered previously, but does anyone know if the Z3's new-look deep dish 5 spoke wheels fit the M3 or is the offset wrong????<br>(41 mm I believe for the M3)<br>Have the opp to buy 4 almost new from a guy thats gone to aftermkts.<p>TIA<p><p><p>

M Sipe
04-15-1999, 12:26 PM
<i>: My apologies ahead of time if this has been covered previously, but does anyone know if the Z3's new-look deep dish 5 spoke wheels fit the M3 or is the offset wrong????<br>: (41 mm I believe for the M3)<br>: Have the opp to buy 4 almost new from a guy thats gone to aftermkts.<p>: TIA<p><p>: <p></i>

Alan
04-16-1999, 01:23 PM

MS
04-17-1999, 11:00 AM
<i>: : My apologies ahead of time if this has been covered previously, but does anyone know if the Z3's new-look deep dish 5 spoke wheels fit the M3 or is the offset wrong????<br>: : (41 mm I believe for the M3)<br>: : Have the opp to buy 4 almost new from a guy thats gone to aftermkts.<p>: : TIA<p><br>: : <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index