Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ken
04-14-1999, 11:32 PM
in the march issue of european car there's an article on the hamman m-coupe. at the end of the article, hamman said they're working on a light-weight version of the m-coupe. kinda like what the RS is for a regular 911. hmmm.....can u imagine the possibilities? better yet, anyone have any suggestions and a weight-loss program for the m-coupe?<p>

Steve Y
04-15-1999, 12:32 PM
So far the B&B exhaust saved 30 lbs. The next step is the seats, which don't really fit me. I figure 40 lbs per seat going to the Momo rookie.<br>You can also pull the cat and save another 25lbs. and get a major performance increase.<p></i>

Montie
04-15-1999, 09:37 PM
<i>: So far the B&B exhaust saved 30 lbs. The next step is the seats, which don't really fit me. I figure 40 lbs per seat going to the Momo rookie.<br>: You can also pull the cat and save another 25lbs. and get a major performance increase.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index