Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

CoupeDude
04-16-1999, 12:01 PM
I don't know if it is a scam or not. I wouldn't spend $500 on the internet if I weren't sure, but the concept is sound. Think of all the cost saveing by not haveing sales people, or maintaining inventory, or service people or anything.<p>Basically a guy with a computer and a tow truck. The profit would come in the form of the holdback amount, 2% for BMWs. This convers cost for holding a car in inventory for three months. Since there is no inventory this amount is pocketed by the dealer.

y? (eom)
04-17-1999, 01:52 PM
<i>: I don't know if it is a scam or not. I wouldn't spend $500 on the internet if I weren't sure, but the concept is sound. Think of all the cost saveing by not haveing sales people, or maintaining inventory, or service people or anything..<p>: Basically a guy with a computer and a tow truck. The profit would come in the form of the holdback amount, 2% for BMWs. This convers cost for holding a car in inventory for three months. Since there is no inventory this amount is pocketed by the dealer.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index