Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

BrE
04-18-1999, 05:38 PM
Hi all,<p> Which auto moving company (preferably one with closed/covered truck) is good? I'll be moving from midwest to the westcoast =)<p> Thanks in advance =)<p>BrE

Josh S
04-18-1999, 11:50 PM
<i><br>Which auto moving company (preferably one with closed/covered truck) is good? I'll be moving from midwest to the westcoast =)<br></i><p>Lots of experience. I *really* like Intercity Lines. They are based somewhere in Massachusetts, I think, but ship from anywhere to anywhere else. Enclosed trucks, wonderful people working/driving for them, and the level of service is superb. But you pay for what you get.<p>What you get is: enclosed transporter, car is always level, car is covered (inside the truck) for the trip, very courteous and professional drivers.<p>I've used them twice now, and despite costing as much as double the truly low-cost solutions, I'll never use anyone else.<p>I've got horror stories from other carriers, but I won't go into them. Just call Intercity.<p>I *think* this is the right number: 413/436-9511<p>Josh<br>

Alf
04-19-1999, 07:17 AM
I agree with Josh - I had them ship a Triumph for me a few years back from Minnesota to the Southeast, and they did an excellent job. Tremendous service, fully enclosed transport.

CoupeDude
04-19-1999, 09:49 AM
Why ship it when you can drive it!!!!??? I love any excuse to drive my Coupe. . .<p><i>: Hi all,<p>: Which auto moving company (preferably one with closed/covered truck) is good? I'll be moving from midwest to the westcoast =)<p>: Thanks in advance =)<p>: BrE <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index