Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Josh Armantrout
04-19-1999, 12:32 PM
Hello All,<p>I'm still looking for a factory in-dash CD player. If anyone has one that they would like to sell or trade for the cassette, please let me know.<p>Thanks,<br> --Josh

JJB
04-19-1999, 09:40 PM
<i>: Hello All,<p>: I'm still looking for a factory in-dash CD player. If anyone has one that they would like to sell or trade for the cassette, please let me know.<p>: Thanks,<br>: --Josh<p>I second that...JJB<br>jjhrad@onramp.net<br></i>

superman
04-20-1999, 06:00 PM
<br>i am not sure how much these factory in-dash cd players are, but i do have on in my car. I am also currently thinking about a stereo upgrade which includes changing the head unit. so if you could give me a price that you are willing to pay , i will really think about it.<br></i>

Josh Armantrout
04-20-1999, 07:02 PM
Hi,<br>I am interested in negotiating a price on the head unit. Could you send me a message at josh@preussengineering.com so that we can talk about it?<p>Thanks,<br> --Josh<p><i>: <br>: i am not sure how much these factory in-dash cd players are, but i do have on in my car. I am also currently thinking about a stereo upgrade which includes changing the head unit. so if you could give me a price that you are willing to pay , i will really think about it.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index