Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Andy K.
04-20-1999, 03:46 PM
I'm looking into getting a B&B Triflo exhaust for my M coupe and was wondering if anyone had any pictures of one installed with the DTM tips? I'm sold already on the sound of the system and like the idea of the weight loss but I'm torn between which style tips I want. If you have DTM tips on an MZ coupe or roadster could you please post a picture?<br>Thanks in advance,<br>Andy K.<br>'99 M coupe Imola/Black<br>

Josh S
04-21-1999, 01:34 PM
<i>: I'm looking into getting a B&B Triflo exhaust for my M coupe and was wondering if anyone had any pictures of one installed with the DTM tips? I'm sold already on the sound of the system and like the idea of the weight loss but I'm torn between which style tips I want. If you have DTM tips on an MZ coupe or roadster could you please post a picture?<br></i><p>I'd really like to see the oval tips, myself.<p>Josh

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index