Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Salil Saxena
04-22-1999, 03:15 AM
A few questions about the HK stereo system.<br>1. Where is the HK amp?<br>2. What are the specs of the HK amp?<br>3. How should the fader control work (sounds silly, but I swear when switching to the rear, all I hear is the subwoofer)?<p>Thanks.

CoupeDude
04-22-1999, 11:00 AM
<i>: A few questions about the HK stereo system.<br>: 1. Where is the HK amp?<br></i><p>Don't know exactly but somewhere in the same enclosure that houses the sub. Ask Mark Sipe, he took that stuff apart to work on his supsension.<p><i><br>: 2. What are the specs of the HK amp?<br></i><br>I beleive 150 amps, that's all I know. I beleive it is a six channel amp?<br><i><br>: 3. How should the fader control work (sounds silly, but I swear when switching to the rear, all I hear is the subwoofer)?<br></i><p>Hmm, I haven't tried the fader on my Coupe yet, but it should just fade the seperates front to rear. That doesn't sound right, I'll give it a shot and see what happens.<br><i><br>: Thanks.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index