Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Carouzos
04-22-1999, 08:18 AM
iF ANYONE COULD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TO THE ROUNDELL I WOULD DEEPLY APRECCIATE IT. I HAVE FOUND NO WEBPAGE YET AND I WOULD JUST LOVE TO READ MORE ON MY CAR AND OTHER BMW'S. ALSO HOW IS THE MAGAZINE ITSELF?...IS IT VERY BMW DRIVEN?.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!:)

No Coupe Yet
04-22-1999, 09:28 AM
Become a BMWCCA member. I believe it's $35/year, comes with a subscription. There is an on-line application. The magazine itself is totally focused on BMW's, as well it should be.<p>You might wanna check that 'caps lock' key... ;o)

arch540
04-22-1999, 10:56 AM
<i>: iF ANYONE COULD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TO THE ROUNDELL I WOULD DEEPLY APRECCIATE IT. I HAVE FOUND NO WEBPAGE YET AND I WOULD JUST LOVE TO READ MORE ON MY CAR AND OTHER BMW'S. ALSO HOW IS THE MAGAZINE ITSELF?...IS IT VERY BMW DRIVEN?.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!:)<p></i>

CoupeDude
04-22-1999, 10:56 AM
Yes join the CCA and get the BEST magazine out there for BMWs. And no need to shout.<p><p><i>: iF ANYONE COULD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TO THE ROUNDELL I WOULD DEEPLY APRECCIATE IT. I HAVE FOUND NO WEBPAGE YET AND I WOULD JUST LOVE TO READ MORE ON MY CAR AND OTHER BMW'S. ALSO HOW IS THE MAGAZINE ITSELF?...IS IT VERY BMW DRIVEN?.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!:)<p></i>

he
04-22-1999, 01:32 PM
<i>: Yes join the CCA and get the BEST magazine out there for BMWs. And no need to shout.<p><br>: : iF ANYONE COULD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TO THE ROUNDELL I WOULD DEEPLY APRECCIATE IT. I HAVE FOUND NO WEBPAGE YET AND I WOULD JUST LOVE TO READ MORE ON MY CAR AND OTHER BMW'S. ALSO HOW IS THE MAGAZINE ITSELF?...IS IT VERY BMW DRIVEN?.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!:)<p></i>Dude, what roads are you going to terrorize this week?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index