Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

CoupeDude
04-24-1999, 10:50 PM
Couldn't beleive it, I actually saw another Z3 Coupe 2.8 while crusing downtown today. We were going opposite directions but we both saw each other and stopped in the middle of the road to chat (screw traffic).<p>It was a guy probably near my age. We smiled and complimented each others cars, while his girlfriend in the passanger seat just giggled. He seemed like a real nice guy, that made my day. All is well.

(I AM A ROCKET SCIENTIST, btw ) :^)
04-25-1999, 01:44 AM
<i>: Couldn't beleive it, I actually saw another Z3 Coupe 2.8 while crusing downtown today. We were going opposite directions but we both saw each other and stopped in the middle of the road to chat (screw traffic).<p><br>SCREW TRAFFIC? SO THATS THE TYPE OF DRIVER YOU ARE? THAT GIVES THE REST OF US A GOOD REPUTATION!!<p>: It was a guy probably near my age. We smiled and complimented each others cars, while his girlfriend in the passanger seat just giggled. He seemed like a real nice guy, that made my day. All is well.<p><p></i>

CoupeDude
04-25-1999, 06:25 PM
<i>: <br>: SCREW TRAFFIC?<br></i><p>Yes.<p><i>SO THATS THE TYPE OF DRIVER YOU ARE?</i><p>Yes.<p><i>THAT GIVES THE REST OF US A GOOD REPUTATION!!</i><p>Ok.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index