Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

jim s
04-28-1999, 08:49 PM
i am thinking about installing fog lights on my m-coupe. however, as you know, the hole that was where the fog lights were (on regular z3's ) is now an air duct for the break. so, does any here have fog lights installed in their cars and where?

CoupeDude
04-28-1999, 11:50 PM
Undoubtedly there are some M Roadster owners who have done this, and I beleive the front is the same.<p>I do know that Hamman Motorsports has a replacement front piece that will support fog lamps. Can't recall the URL. . .<p><i>: i am thinking about installing fog lights on my m-coupe. however, as you know, the hole that was where the fog lights were (on regular z3's ) is now an air duct for the break. so, does any here have fog lights installed in their cars and where? <p></i>

DC
04-29-1999, 08:33 AM

Salil Saxena
04-30-1999, 12:23 PM
<i>: i am thinking about installing fog lights on my m-coupe. however, as you know, the hole that was where the fog lights were (on regular z3's ) is now an air duct for the break. so, does any here have fog lights installed in their cars and where? <br></i><p>I found DC's article very helpfull. In addition I decided to use the factory Z3 2.8 fog light switch ($23). I will be installing the PIAA 1400 fog lights this weekend.<p>BTW, any 2.8 owners, any idea the pin out of the fog light switch (it has only 2 pins, but I am not sure which pin is what).<p>Thanks.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index