Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Montie
04-29-1999, 05:07 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that ERT installing a performance pulley on my '99 Z3 Coupe tomorrow. From what they've said, it will give me an extra 11bhp and 15lbs of torque on my stock engine (2.8L double vanos). I think they may have a dyno there, so I'll try and provide some objective data as soon as I can. See ya.

ken
04-29-1999, 09:04 PM
<i>: Just wanted to let everyone know that ERT installing a performance pulley on my '99 Z3 Coupe tomorrow. From what they've said, it will give me an extra 11bhp and 15lbs of torque on my stock engine (2.8L double vanos). I think they may have a dyno there, so I'll try and provide some objective data as soon as I can. See ya.<p></i>

Montie
04-29-1999, 09:21 PM
<i>: : Just wanted to let everyone know that ERT installing a performance pulley on my '99 Z3 Coupe tomorrow. From what they've said, it will give me an extra 11bhp and 15lbs of torque on my stock engine (2.8L double vanos). I think they may have a dyno there, so I'll try and provide some objective data as soon as I can. See ya.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index