Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alf
05-02-1999, 09:36 PM
I'm 6'- about 175 lbs - and wondering if I could live on a daily basis with a 2.8 Coupe. I own a 318ti with the Open Air option (aka California package) and it's very comfortable - very roomy. Do you feel that the Coupes offer enough room inside, or does it get kinda claustrophobic in there ?? The Coupe feels narrower than my ti, and yes, I do know that they share a common chassis. My fiancee just ordered a new E46 323i, and unfortunately doesn't share my enthusiasm for the Coupe. Your thoughts are appreciated !!

Greg M
05-03-1999, 04:55 AM
I think you'll fit just fine. I'm 5'11" and 175 lbs. I love my M Coupe. No problems with fit at all.<p><i>: I'm 6'- about 175 lbs - and wondering if I could live on a daily basis with a 2.8 Coupe. I own a 318ti with the Open Air option (aka California package) and it's very comfortable - very roomy. Do you feel that the Coupes offer enough room inside, or does it get kinda claustrophobic in there ?? The Coupe feels narrower than my ti, and yes, I do know that they share a common chassis. My fiancee just ordered a new E46 323i, and unfortunately doesn't share my enthusiasm for the Coupe. Your thoughts are appreciated !! <p></i>

I'm 6' - NO problem
05-03-1999, 07:35 AM
<i>: I'm 6'- about 175 lbs - and wondering if I could live on a daily basis with a 2.8 Coupe. I own a 318ti with the Open Air option (aka California package) and it's very comfortable - very roomy. Do you feel that the Coupes offer enough room inside, or does it get kinda claustrophobic in there ?? The Coupe feels narrower than my ti, and yes, I do know that they share a common chassis. My fiancee just ordered a new E46 323i, and unfortunately doesn't share my enthusiasm for the Coupe. Your thoughts are appreciated !! <p></i>

Montie
05-03-1999, 08:13 PM
<i>: I'm 6'- about 175 lbs - and wondering if I could live on a daily basis with a 2.8 Coupe. I own a 318ti with the Open Air option (aka California package) and it's very comfortable - very roomy. Do you feel that the Coupes offer enough room inside, or does it get kinda claustrophobic in there ?? The Coupe feels narrower than my ti, and yes, I do know that they share a common chassis. My fiancee just ordered a new E46 323i, and unfortunately doesn't share my enthusiasm for the Coupe. Your thoughts are appreciated !! <p></i>

dp
05-03-1999, 10:22 PM
i highly recommend a sunroof. makes it less claustrophobic, and if you ever intend to autocross or do a track day, the extra 3/4" is where the helmet goes - i'm 6' and would not fit with a helmet on if it weren't for the 'roof.

eom M Sipe
05-04-1999, 09:29 AM
<i>: i highly recommend a sunroof. makes it less claustrophobic, and if you ever intend to autocross or do a track day, the extra 3/4" is where the helmet goes - i'm 6' and would not fit with a helmet on if it weren't for the 'roof.<p></i>

dp
05-05-1999, 12:11 AM
<i>: : i highly recommend a sunroof. makes it less claustrophobic, and if you ever intend to autocross or do a track day, the extra 3/4" is where the helmet goes - i'm 6' and would not fit with a helmet on if it weren't for the 'roof.<p></i>

M Sipe
05-05-1999, 11:10 AM
<i>: : : i highly recommend a sunroof. makes it less claustrophobic, and if you ever intend to autocross or do a track day, the extra 3/4" is where the helmet goes - i'm 6' and would not fit with a helmet on if it weren't for the 'roof.<p></i>

Scott N
05-06-1999, 09:53 PM
<i>: <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index