Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Herb
05-05-1999, 01:43 AM
Has anybody got a link to a picture of a yellow M Coupe. I like the color but don't know what it would look like on the car.

DCC
05-05-1999, 07:46 AM
I don't have a picture...but have seen one in the showroom<br>Its a great color on the M Coupe...much better than on the Z3 or the M3.<br>I saw a Yellow with Drk Grey combo<br>Very nice<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: Has anybody got a link to a picture of a yellow M Coupe. I like the color but don't know what it would look like on the car.<p></i>

arch540
05-05-1999, 12:39 PM
i think the bmw yelloe is outrageous color, but than, the m-coupe is an outrageous car. GO for it, i don't think you could go run with that outrageous combo. i think it's pretty cool!

JG
05-05-1999, 09:58 PM
I like it myself, but Dakar yellow is controversial-everyone I know and asked dislike it (but they are only opinions). Since the car is plenty wacky by itself, I went with Blue- Red would have been my second choice. I gave yellow some serious thought, but for my tastes- decided that it would be a bit much to look at for 30months (lease duration). But I say if you really like the yellow, don't ever want see your twin coming in the opposite direction and want to stop traffic to an extent- go for it.

Raymond Tsou
05-14-1999, 12:18 AM
I love my grey on yellow combo. It's really eye catching. If you want the attention, go for it. I will try to get a picture up soon.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index