Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ken
05-06-1999, 09:23 PM
great little car! i think it looks much better in person than in pics. also, the interior is very cool. the steering wheel was very beefy, though could be smaller. the shifter felt good, slick, but doesn't have the mechanical feel in the bmws. my only dislikes where the front wheel drive, and the very low roofline which translates to clusterphobic head room. <p>of course, i would never think about replacing my m-coupe with a tt. the tt is fun in a miata sort of way, but nothing close to the excitement that my m brings. nevertheless, i'm glad to see auto-makers bringing about wonderful sports coupes like the tt and m-coupe

CoupeDude
05-06-1999, 10:44 PM
<i>: great little car! i think it looks much better in person than in pics. also, the interior is very cool. the steering wheel was very beefy, though could be smaller. the shifter felt good, slick, but doesn't have the mechanical feel in the bmws. my only dislikes where the front wheel drive, and the very low roofline which translates to clusterphobic head room. <p>: of course, i would never think about replacing my m-coupe with a tt. the tt is fun in a miata sort of way, but nothing close to the excitement that my m brings. nevertheless, i'm glad to see auto-makers bringing about wonderful sports coupes like the tt and m-coupe<p></i>

DrBimmer
05-08-1999, 04:11 PM
<i>: great little car! i think it looks much better in person than in pics. also, the interior is very cool. the steering wheel was very beefy, though could be smaller. the shifter felt good, slick, but doesn't have the mechanical feel in the bmws. my only dislikes where the front wheel drive, and the very low roofline which translates to clusterphobic head room. <p>: of course, i would never think about replacing my m-coupe with a tt. the tt is fun in a miata sort of way, but nothing close to the excitement that my m brings. nevertheless, i'm glad to see auto-makers bringing about wonderful sports coupes like the tt and m-coupe<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index