Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Randy
05-06-1999, 11:11 PM
I do some work for a small volumne dealer who is interested in providing good service and selling <br>BMWs over the net. Service from them is excellent.<br>this is not to just give away cars, but is it between <br>$1 K and $2 K over invoice?? what about parts??<p>This is a honest post. The dealer is more than aware <br>of service and support on the net, please Email with what is important??<p>thank you <p>

CoupeDude
05-07-1999, 08:25 AM
What specifically are you asking about, and we could answer your question better.<p>BTW, my company can help you develop an on-line store. <a href = "mailto:atanas@worldnet.att.net">Email</a> if interested.<p><i>: I do some work for a small volumne dealer who is interested in providing good service and selling <br>: BMWs over the net. Service from them is excellent.<br>: this is not to just give away cars, but is it between <br>: $1 K and $2 K over invoice?? what about parts??<p>: This is a honest post. The dealer is more than aware <br>: of service and support on the net, please Email with what is important??<p>: thank you <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index