Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Simon
05-07-1999, 02:09 PM
Got your attention eh?<p> It'll be in the current issue of EVO, I need to get it. I am a freak F1 fan, and the Spa track is the most demanding and skill-testing track in the world. (at least IMO) I couldn't ship my baby to test there so this is probably the only chance I have to experience it. (By reading the article... hehe or if I am richer than Bill I'll pass on the mag :P and be there myself) It'll be the test to determine (track wise) M coupe or the M 3, which will be the most capable M!! (ok, the M5 perhaps... but I am talking 2 doors supercar here. hehe)<br> <br> Any Canadians know where I can get my hands on it!! Chapters stopped carrying them and won't special order for me... help help!!!!<p> I live in Vanocuver, Canada. If I can get a local place that do carry EVO, I'll be speeding there... if not let me know of a canadian mail-order place... 'cause direct subscription with EVO is like 78 pounds with Canadian tax on top. (ouch!)<p>Simon.<br>88 ArcSilMcouper.

arch540
05-07-1999, 04:54 PM
<i>: Got your attention eh?<p>: It'll be in the current issue of EVO, I need to get it. I am a freak F1 fan, and the Spa track is the most demanding and skill-testing track in the world. (at least IMO) I couldn't ship my baby to test there so this is probably the only chance I have to experience it. (By reading the article... hehe or if I am richer than Bill I'll pass on the mag :P and be there myself) It'll be the test to determine (track wise) M coupe or the M 3, which will be the most capable M!! (ok, the M5 perhaps... but I am talking 2 doors supercar here. hehe)<br>: <br>: Any Canadians know where I can get my hands on it!! Chapters stopped carrying them and won't special order for me... help help!!!!<p>: I live in Vanocuver, Canada. If I can get a local place that do carry EVO, I'll be speeding there... if not let me know of a canadian mail-order place... 'cause direct subscription with EVO is like 78 pounds with Canadian tax on top. (ouch!)<p>: Simon.<br>: 88 ArcSilMcouper.<p></i>

Simon
05-07-1999, 06:30 PM
<i>: : Got your attention eh?<p>: : It'll be in the current issue of EVO, I need to get it. I am a freak F1 fan, and the Spa track is the most demanding and skill-testing track in the world. (at least IMO) I couldn't ship my baby to test there so this is probably the only chance I have to experience it. (By reading the article... hehe or if I am richer than Bill I'll pass on the mag :P and be there myself) It'll be the test to determine (track wise) M coupe or the M 3, which will be the most capable M!! (ok, the M5 perhaps... but I am talking 2 doors supercar here. hehe)<br>: : <br>: : Any Canadians know where I can get my hands on it!! Chapters stopped carrying them and won't special order for me... help help!!!!<p>: : I live in Vanocuver, Canada. If I can get a local place that do carry EVO, I'll be speeding there... if not let me know of a canadian mail-order place... 'cause direct subscription with EVO is like 78 pounds with Canadian tax on top. (ouch!)<p>: : Simon.<br>: : 88 ArcSilMcouper.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index