Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

gofish
05-08-1999, 02:19 PM
After having done, what I thought was, a good amount of home work, I went to the dealer on May 1 to purchase a 99 M coupe. My first surprise was they did not have one on the premises nor were any more 99's available. Only two Z3 2.8 coupes, which they were having trouble selling and would have sold me for invoice (demos both). I drove one. Nice, but I wanted an M. Thought $38,600 (w/ CD) was fair. After a brutal session with the salesman---- he offered me the 00 of my choice w/ CD (to order) for $40,770. I took it. Any thoughts on whether or not this was a good deal? OBTW I chose Black/black and I probably won't get the car until June. Thanks for all the good info on this message board, I enjoy all the posts!

Scott N - '99 black/black M-coupe
05-08-1999, 02:39 PM
<i>: <br></i>

gofish
05-08-1999, 04:03 PM
Tampa FL<p>

DCC
05-09-1999, 08:36 PM
Thats a pretty good price for a '00 ordered car.<br>What color combo did you get?<br>Enjoy it<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: After having done, what I thought was, a good amount of home work, I went to the dealer on May 1 to purchase a 99 M coupe. My first surprise was they did not have one on the premises nor were any more 99's available. Only two Z3 2.8 coupes, which they were having trouble selling and would have sold me for invoice (demos both). I drove one. Nice, but I wanted an M. Thought $38,600 (w/ CD) was fair. After a brutal session with the salesman---- he offered me the 00 of my choice w/ CD (to order) for $40,770. I took it. Any thoughts on whether or not this was a good deal? OBTW I chose Black/black and I probably won't get the car until June. Thanks for all the good info on this message board, I enjoy all the posts!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index